Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Brittany

Today is my wife's 30th birthday. Today I celebrate her. She inspires me daily. Her belief in me means more to me than I could ever put into words. God has truly blessed me with a great wife in Brittany. She is an amazing mother. Her faith in the Lord is awesome. She has made me a better man.

Brittany I love you, and I look forward to many more years with you.
I Love You.

Take a walk with me
And let's go back in time
Do you remember
The heat of December
and the way we walked
through pouring rain and endless talk
and the way we laughed out loud

chorus:
there was something in your eyes
and now I see it was your love for me
there was something in your eyes
and what I saw still holds me in awe
in your eyes

Spend your life with me
until the end of time
We will make more memories
and we will share the stories
of the way we walked
through the pouring rain and endless talk
and the way we laughed out loud

Chorus

And I saw a million angels
I saw an endless sunrise
I saw an open heaven
In your eyes
I saw an ageless moment
I saw an endless love
I still see more than that through your eyes

Do you remember the way we danced
And the way we laughed out loud

Chorus
(Song by David Martin)




No comments: