Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Cubicle



“My Cubicle”
http://www.morningsidekick.com/visitors/visitors-mp3s/song-cubicle.mp3
By: Matt Wall (?)
Parody on “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt

My job is stupid, my day’s a bore,
Inside this office from eight to four
Nothin’ ever happens, my life is pretty bland,
Pretending that I’m working, pray I don’t get canned.

My Cubicle, My cubicle
It’s one of sixty two
It’s my small space in a crowded place
Just a six-by-six board booth
And I hate it that’s the truth

When I give a sigh as the boss walks by,
no one ever talks to me or looks me in the eye.
And I really should work but instead I just sit here and surf the Internet.

In My Cubicle, My cubicle
It doesn’t have a view.
It’s my small space in a crowded place
I sit in side there too. And sometimes I sit here nude.

No comments: