Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tommy Morrison Comeback

Tommy Morrison is making a comeback! http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/6488410?MSNHPHMA

I remember when Rocky V came out and Tommy Morrison was in the movie. I used to think that he was going to be the guy to beat Mike Tyson. He was fast, he was quick, he was tough! He was going to be the Heavyweight Champion.

I would envision myself with traps and a neck like Morrison as I was lifting weights. This dude was a bad man. When one day we were hit by the news that Tommy Morrison was HIV positive. His boxing career was over.

Now he is coming back. He claims the test was wrong. We will see what happens. He has been out of the ring for a long time. The whole thing seems a little too risky.

By the way, has anyone seen Rocky VI?
Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

technorati tags:

No comments: