Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Colbie Caillat

Recently I came across a new artist. Her name is Colbie Caillat and her new ablum is Coco. Her voice is as smooth as velvet and I highly recommend that you go and get the album.

This singer-songwriter is 22 years old and in my opinion has a great career ahead of her. He California good looks and attitude shine through in her music, and make it a very pleasant listen. Her song Bubbly is an upbeat song with a simple yet very catchy lyric and melody.

Check it out here.
http://www.colbiecaillatmusic.com/default.asp

technorati tags:

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Goodness. She's incredible. So, how did you learn about her?

Tim Bastron said...

I learned about her through iTunes. Her voice kills me. She is coming to St Louis on August 21. I am so there.

Mark Roach said...

I heard her, too, just the other day on the radio! I was absolutely hooked on the lyric in the tune 'Bubbly'... Wasn't sure who she was, so thanks for posting!

buy said...

Colbie caillat Music album songs lyrics guitar chords tabs free j

JennyO said...

i love colbie... she is beautiful and her voice is amazing!!

pretty good music mikal. i enjoyed the song "gold"....ill be listening :)