Wednesday, October 12, 2005

EA Sports NCAA Football 2006

This last weekend I finally purchased EA Sports NCAA Football 2006. The game is everything that I hoped it would be. It is by far one of the best sports games I have ever played. I started a franchise, and I have chosen to go with the Rutgers University. Don't ask me why, I was just up for the challenge.

If you are out there and you have this game, please write and tell me what your favorite aspects of the games are and what team you like to be. I am also always looking for other good games so if you know of some please let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite team is the Buffalo Wings.

Anonymous said...

You can be my wingman anytime

Chris said...

35 days and counting...

garrett said...

right on.
i was just wondering the same thing.

Chris said...

47 days...

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,
It is your long lost Cousing from Norfolk, NE. We must be related, because I also have a dynasty with Rutgers. Strange.

Tim Bastron said...

What is up Marsh? How have you been man? How is the baby?

Let me know. Drop me a line sometime.

Go Rutgers.