Sunday, October 09, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Today was a good day. It was a relaxing Sunday afternoon. Brittany and I went to church this morning. We had a guest worship leader. He did a great job. Pastor Jeff gave a great message once again. He is a very gifted leader and teacher.

After church we went out to a huge pumpkin patch and looked at pumpkins and some other fun stuff. Lots of cute little kids out there, and made me even more excited to be a dad here in few months.

After checking out the pumpkins we were off to lunch. We ate at Bahama Breeze. We had some calamari and split a Cuban sandwich. It was really good, but it jacked my stomach up.

From 3-6 pm I watch some NFL. The Broncos won again so that was a good thing and as of right now my fantasy football team is up by 21 points. I should win this week unless Carson Palmer has a huge game.

We just got back from a 3 mile walk. It was a good walk. The air is nice and crisp and it was good to get some exercise. I am off now to enjoy my last few hours of the day before I have to go to sleep. Then it is up and off to work again. Uugh.

Late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day with the one you love. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

blahhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

No wings?

Anonymous said...

You can be my wingman anytime.