Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm Back and Starting Out Slow

After being called out by my boy Hags I knew that I must return to my blog. I knew that I was letting people down. Every day I hear from people that they are upset with me because I have not posted anything for a long time. So I am starting up again. However, I have to take it slow or I feel as though I might pull something. So here it goes.

Tonight my wife and I ate Chinese food at a new Chinese restaurant. I had Kung Pao chicken and my wife had Sweet and Sour chicken. The food was excellent and I would encourage everyone to check it out. The name of the restaurant is Hunan King in Winghaven.

That is it for now. I can feel myself getting worn out. More to come later. I promise.

Tell all your friends, I am back.

Out.

4 comments:

diamond lil said...

Welcome back. I'm sure you will keep us entertained. Good job Hags for kicking his butt.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good job. Let me know when you want wings again. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Wings anyone?

Anonymous said...

Wings!!!