Friday, September 25, 2009

I Introduce To You, My Son Tavery Joseph

Brittany and I have once again been blessed. Our newest addition was born to us at 9:45 am. His name is Tavery Joseph. Tavery weighed 7 lbs 12 oz which was a pound more than our other two. He was measured to be 20.5" long. Brittany and the baby are doing great.

We want to say thank you to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers. The Lord is so good. This morning before we left for the hospital God led me to this part of scripture for my quiet time. This comes from Psalm 77.

I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your ways are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

God is so faithful, and those words are so true. Here are pictures of our newest miracle.
I introduce to you, Tavery Joseph.






















5 comments:

Karen said...

He's so handsome! And you both look like pros!! Congratulations!! I'm sure I'll hear all the details from your mom and Stephanie! Hope you can find time to relax and enjoy your 3 wonderful kiddos!

Mark Roach said...

He's beautiful! Congrats, guys! Can't wait to meet him! :)

Many blessings...

Mark

Stephanie said...

He's so handsome! Can't wait to meet him! See you on Sunday! I can't believe you have 3 kids. When did we grow up? It seems like just the other day when I was chasing you around the house with my curling iron. :) I love you bro! You have a beautiful family.

jer said...

Congrats you guys!

M&M in Japan said...

Congratulations!!