Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Oh No She Didn't!!!

My wife is the bomb! Today she comes home and surprises me with a brand new iMac 24-inch widescreen computer.

As some of you know, I have been using a very old IBM ThinkPad. It has not been giving us a lot of problems as of late and I have had many close calls to throwing it out of my window.

This new computer is amazing. I have never owned a Mac and have wanted one for some time. My friend Zach has been telling me to get one forever. Now I know why.

Blogging is going to back on. I am sorry that I have been so bad at it, but if you only knew how much of pain my old computer was, you would understand. 

Pictures will now not shut down my whole computer. I will now be able to download something on to my computer without it taking an hour or more. I am so pumped. So blogging here I come. Look for some changes. I am back baby!!!

No comments: