Bill Hybels got the Summit off to a great start. Here are some take aways.
Founder and Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Church
South Barrington, Illinois
*When the leader stops learning, the leader should stop leading.
*Leadership matters! When leaders get better, everyone wins.
Five questions to ask yourself.
1. What is your current challenge level at work?
2. What is your plan for dealing with challenging people?
3. Are you naming, facing, or resolving the problem that exist in your organization?
-Where are your programs in the life cycle? Accelerating, Booming, Decelerating, or Tanking
4. When is the last time you examined the core of what you are about?
5. Have you had your leadership bell rung lately?