Monday, January 09, 2006

Football Predictions and News


Well, it appears I don't know that much about football. I went 2 for 4 with my Wild Card Weekend predictions. The NY Giants did not show up to play and got shut out. Washington pulled out the victory to move on in the playoffs to take on a tough Seattle team. New England looks ready to do battle with Denver, and Pittsburgh went in and got the win like I thought they would.
Even though I predicted the Steelers to win, I did want the Bengals to get the victory. I am a Denver Bronco fan, and really did not want to play New England. I think the Broncos can win, but I think it will be a very tough game. Cincnnati would have been an easier game, especially now that Carson Palmer is out with a torn MCL and ACL.

As for other football news. How about our great citizen Marcus Vick? Are you kidding me? This guy must think that because his older brother is Michael Vick that he can do whatever he wants. It is a shame. Here is a very talented athlete who is blowing it, because his ego is too big and his brain must be too small. Here is a suggestion Marcus. Put the guns away, keep your mouth shut, and just move on. We will see you on draft day when you go in the late rounds. Nobody cares about you.

No comments: