Recently a guy in my office has been talking about his goal of going to a game in every Major League Baseball stadium. I too made the same goal a few years back. I have a long ways to go, but I will get there. Here are the stadiums I have been to.
1. St. Louis Cardinals--Busch Stadium
2. Chicago Cubs--Wrigley Field
3. Baltimore Orioles--Camden Yards
4. Detroit Tigers--Comerica Park
5. New York Mets--Shea Stadium
6. Minnesota Twins--Metrodome---worst place to watch a game ever
7. Seattle Mariners--Kingdome(old stadium, so really doesn't count)
If you have any suggestions for where I should go next, I would love to hear them. I know I am hitting Kansas City this summer. Where have you all been? What is your favorite place to watch a game?