Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hospital Visit

Talk about bad luck. Check out this story...

A criminal was captured after being admitted to a hospital and put in the same room with the police officer who had been chasing him. The burglar was admitted to the hospital with appendicitis and was put in the bed next to the police officer who was recuperating after gall bladder surgery. The policeman immediately recognized the burglar because he was part of a team that was investigating him for a string of local robberies. The officer had been hunting the man for two months, and the burglar has now been moved to a secure hospital and could spend up to six months in jail after recovering from the appendicitis.

www.commonwealthtimes.com

That is what I call bad luck.

Speaking of bad hospital visits. I will share a story about one of my favorite hospital visits in a few days. It is a story that a lot of my friends like to hear me tell.







3 comments:

Chris said...

Nice story, but you're right, I'm waiting for your hospital story. I think it's a great story that your readers will delight in. It's the kind of story you tell to your grandchildren while sitting around a fire.

Anonymous said...

What hospital visit??

Tim Bastron said...

Don't worry diamond lil. It is a hospital visit that happen a few years ago.