Thursday, March 08, 2007

American Idol Predictions:Women

In a field with a lot of talented women, this year's competition may be a tight race. However, someone always has to go home and here are my predictions for who is going home tonight on the women's side.
Haley Scarnato seems to be a fairly nice girl, but her voice just can't compete with the other girls. She is going home. Stephanie Edwards is my go out on a limb pick of the week. She has the vocal talent, but I just don't think she comes across as a real friendly person. I think her time is coming to an end on the show.

So that is it. My picks for the week. We will see how it all comes down.
Late.


Haley Scarnato & Stephanie Edwards
So long ladies.

1 comment:

Vitamin Z said...

there is no way that Stephanie is going home. Haley, yes...