Friday, March 09, 2007

I Appear To Know Nothing

Okay. So I appear to not be on the same page as the rest of the world. I was only 1 for 4 with my AI predictions. Stephanie deserved to stay because of her talent, but I just don't think she has the personality.

The fact that Sanjaya is in the finals is crazy. Phil got very lucky, and was given another chance because his LeAnn Rimes song was horrible. Antonella's looks could not get her into the final 12, but I am guessing she will have someone hook her up with some kind of deal.

That is it for now. I guess I better go learn something about music and get my ears checked.

Late.

1 comment:

Vitamin Z said...

Sanjay, or whatever his name is... Dude is the worst singer I have ever heard. So wack... He makes Matt Kaminski sound like Pavoratti.