Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's That Time

Once again it is time for my weekly prediction. However, this week it is with a heavy heart that I must admit I didn't watch the show last night. So, I am totally taking a shot in the dark.

With that said, I am going to predict that Anthony gets kicked off tonight. I don't know why I predict that because the kid keeps sliding by. The kid is lucky the girls like him, because he can't sing a lick. By the way my challenge to Anthony is still on the table. Anytime. Anywhere.

Carrie Underwood is still my favorite to win.

Bastron out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS

Tim said...

I know you watch it. Admit it young skywalker.

BAD ATTITUDE said...

AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY!!! RANDY SAYS THE SAME THING TO EVERYONE, YOU CAN YOU BLOW. PAULA IS ALL DRUGGED UP! SIMON KEEPS IT REAL JUST FOR RATINGS. THE ONLY DECENT ONE ON THEIR IS THE CUTE BLOND. THATS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS CUTE.

kissfan said...

The best part of American Idol was when they were doing auditons,and almost everyone sucked!!! Now that was funny.
Now is agree with anonymous-American Idol sucks