Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pink

Pink is a color that many men are afraid of wearing. Some think it is an ugly color and others believe that wearing pink is a feminine thing to do. I personally have always had at least one pink article of clothing in my wardrobe. It may have been a pink t-shirt, a pink polo, or perhaps a pink cablenet sweater, but I have always thought the color pink is a sharp color.

I do believe that not every guy can pull it off. I don't even know what it really takes to pull it off. What is it that makes it okay to wear for some guys? I know at my office I take grief for wearing pink once in a while. However, I believe that one of the key essentials is confidence. A lot of guys are afraid of being called gay or laughed at for other reasons. I think it takes a strong and confident guy to pull it off.

I am interested in what people think about this topic. Guys, do you wear pink? Why? Why not? Girls, do you like guys in pink? Why? Why not?

Discuss.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love pink on guys. I guess where you live it takes confidence, but where i live it is something quite often seen. Pink is hot.

Arthur said...

I enjoyed your blog and found it amusing and fun. I picked pink to respond to because it is a special color for me, but I enjoyed all your postings. I responded because you left a comment on my blog and that raised a big question for me: What kind of search did you do that led you to my blog??? I only recently created my blog and I'm really in the process of learning what a blog is (your blog helped). I don't really know what my blog is going to be about YET?? You mentioned my beloved Cubbies and thus I would like to invite you to visit my website--click below: http://www.homestead.com/cubbyland33/ Most important of all, please send me an e-mail and tell me how you found my blog. My curiosity is killing me. eadesarthur@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

PINK REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING AND I DONT WANT TO SEE IT ON YOU
J SCOTT

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kyle said...

Pink...it was love at first sight.
Pink...its like red but not quite.
Pink...its the color of passion, cause today it just goes with the fashion.

I like the color, but not too much of it. It needs to be done creatively and poignantly. When that happens, it is very nice.

Anonymous said...

You definitely have to have a certain look to pull it off. It has to be that hot trendy "in style" appearance. And confidence is a must. No redheds in pink please. The abercrombie type guy is a definite yes, the computer geek is a definite yes.

Robert said...

A lady at work told me that I'm an Autumn so pink wouldn't really be my color. Dressing in autumn colors nets me the most compliments.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pink on guys! It definitey takes confidence, but that is usually the most attractive thing about a guy anyway. A darker complexion also helps. If you're too pale and you wear too pale of a pink, it makes you look kinda sickly. Otherwise, pink is GOOD

-Joyce