I can remember the day that Thriller came out. It was the first album I ever bought. I had the big 33 speed record. It was amazing. I also remember when the video came out to Thriller. It rocked the music industry. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen.
I loved Michael Jackson. I had a poster of him in my room. I can remember how cool he looked. He was the shinizzle. I even had a school folder with Michael on the cover. My dad however was always telling me that Jackson was a freak and that someday we would see how different he was. I would get so mad at him. Not Michael. He is the greatest.
Well now it is years later and everyone knows how weird he is. Michael has found his way in to a heap of trouble, and things do not look good for him. I know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but so far I must admit the evidence is not in Jackson's favor. The guy who I use to admire and enjoy is now someone who creeps me out. If he has done the things he is accused of he needs to go to jail forever.
With all of the press about Jackson lately it has caused me to dig out all of his CD's. Looking at the titles and listening to some of the lyrics has given me some thoughts. Is he singing about little boys? Was he using other words at times to disguise his attraction to young boys? What do you think?
Here is a list of the albums and the songs, followed by what I think he is singing about or what I think he would say.
Off The Wall Album-
1. Rock With You--Come here little boy, I want to rock with you.
2. I Can't Help It--Maybe Michael is admitting his problem with this title
1. Baby Be Mine--Here is asking someone young to be his
2. Beat It--No comment necessary
3. PYT (Pretty Young Thing)--Explaining how he thinks young things are cute and pretty
1. Bad--We know you are now. We should have been listening earlier.
2. The Way You Make Me Feel--Michael gets the warm fuzzy feeling from chilren sleeping over
3. Just Good Friends--What Michael tells all the kids. You will if you love me.
4. Smooth Criminal--Don't brag Mike.
1. In The Closet--Not anymore.
2. Give In To Me--Or I will be forced to give you "Jesus Juice"
3. Dangerous--Here he is trying to tell us that he is. He wanted to get caught.
1. Cry--Maybe if I cry a lot nobody will think I am capable of bad things.
2. The Lost Children--All the little kids are lost. Direct them straight to my bedroom.
It is a sad thing and I feel very bad for the children that were a part of this. If he is guilty he had ruined children's lives. He deserves to be punished, and so do the people that worked for him that have held on to this information for so long. Michael Jackson would have gone down in history as one of the greatest musicians of all time. Now he will mostly be remembered for his crimes against children if he is found guilty.
What do you think? Is he guilty or not guilty?