Monday, April 04, 2005

Picking On Old People

How pathetic do you have to be to pick on a woman who is 105 years old? This story show how tough some guys can actually be.

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/17686504?source=Evening%20Standard

The only thing that bothers me about this story is the fact that old people ize us everyday by being out on the roads. If I was in charge, I would have people turn in their driver's license at age 65. That is even pushing it. I may change that to 60.

Do you know how sick I am of seeing s that some old person has caused? Do you know how sick I am of getting cut off by some old person that can't see? They have to be stopped.

Holla if you hear me.

2 comments:

kissfan said...

I AGREE WITH YOU ON SOME POINTS,BUT TRY TO TAKE MY LICENSE WHEN I AM 65,AND I WILL RUN YOU OVER,PUT MY MARLBORO OUT ON YOUR FOREHEAD,AND SHOVE MY BEER BOTTLE UP YOUR BUTT CHEEKS

HOLLA IF YOUR HEAR ME!

Tim said...

OUCH. Okay, you can keep your license.